WRAP facilitation training in Fife
17th October 2018
Interested in becoming a Wellness Recovery Action Planning (WRAP) facilitator?
The course aims to give you a deeper understanding of the recovery process, learning to:
- Work with people to discover the strengths they have and can use to enhance their recovery
- Effectively share the underlying concepts necessary to recovery: hope, personal responsibility, education, self-advocacy, and support
- Work with individuals and groups to develop a Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP)
- Teach about wellness tools and strategies
- Empower and motivate people to work toward recovery – feeling the way they want to feel, making their lives the way they want them to be, and moving toward meeting their life goals
- Use interaction and presentation styles and strategies that enhance recovery
The 5-day course runs from the 19th until the 23rd November 2018 and will take place at the Richmond Fellowship Scotland Glenrothes office. The course costs £500 including a course manual. For more information contact Pam Butter: firstname.lastname@example.org or Rona McBrierty: Rmcbrierty@copelandcenter.com, or call 01592 774 967.
SRN advertise a range of events and resources developed by external organisations. In doing so we do not necessarily endorse or recommend them and we are in no way responsible for content or quality.