Want to benefit from learning or work opportunities?
5th August 2015
Mindspace Recovery College in partnership with Perth College UHI have announced a free personal development course to help adults with experience of mental ill-health benefit from learning or work opportunities.
The CONNECT course aims to enable people to recognise and develop the skills and strengths they already have. It offers pre-vocational training opportunities to help participants:
- Identify skills, qualities and talents
- Find out about training and work options
- Undertake small group projects
- Set practical, achievable goals for the future
- Try a short period of volunteering
All participants will be given student status and have access to Perth College UHI facilities.
SRN advertise a range of events and resources developed by external organisations. In doing so we do not necessarily endorse or recommend them and we are in no way responsible for content or quality.