Talking about Recovery events: November 2017
24th October 2017
Join SRN and the Mental Health Network Greater Glasgow (MHNGG) at our free Talking about Recovery Conversations Cafés.
We are working towards establishing resilient, sustainable and peer led recovery networks across Glasgow and surrounding areas but we need your help to do this. If you are interested in promoting good mental health, wellbeing and recovery we would like to hear what you have to say. Join us to discuss:
- What does recovery means to you?
- What helps you maintain good mental health?
- What helps you in your recovery journey?
- What support do you need to help you to recover and live a good life?
The Conversation Cafés are running from 10.30am until 3pm in:
- North West Glasgow – Friday 10th November at Maryhill Burgh Halls
- North East Glasgow – Tuesday 14th November at the Reidvale Neighbourhood Centre
- South Glasgow – Tuesday 21st November at the Pearce Institute
To register an interest in attending contact Anna at MHNGG firstname.lastname@example.org or 0141 550 8417. A free lunch will be provided at these events and reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed on production of a valid receipt.
Please note: These events are open to anyone who lives or works in the Greater Glasgow Health Board area not just in the City of Glasgow.