Self Management Awards 2019 open for nominations
20th June 2019
The ALLIANCE are inviting nominations for the people and projects that are leading the way in self management across Scotland.
The Awards create an opportunity:
- To promote self management activity across Scotland.
- For people and organisations championing self management to spread their learning and promote their work.
- To provide learning of self management approaches across Scotland that can help feed into the development and delivery of services.
- For people and organisations to be recognised for their work around self management.
The awards categories for this year are as follows:
- Self Management Project of the Year
- Self Management Champion of the Year
- Self Management Resource of the Year
- Digital Innovator Self Management Award
- Individual Transformational Story of the Year
- Employability Self Management Award
The closing date for nominations is 12pm on Friday 26 July 2019. For more information contact: email@example.com
SRN advertise a range of events and resources developed by external organisations. In doing so we do not necessarily endorse or recommend them and we are in no way responsible for content or quality.