Calling all writers, photographers and creatives at heart!
25th May 2017
We are delighted to announce the launch of the ALLIANCE’s Health and Social Care Academy Creative Competition of which SRN is a partner organisation.
This annual national competition encourages people, regardless of ability, to get creative and share their ideas about how to improve health and care in Scotland. The theme this year is ‘Change’ and the Academy are keen to know:
- What you think needs to change in Scotland to keep us living well?
- What you do to stay healthy and well?
- What one thing you would change where you live to keep you well?
There are five categories:
- Short Stories
- Short films and film/play scripts
- Arts and Crafts.
Enter via the Write to Recovery website
New this year is the chance to develop and submit any written entries (poetry, short stories or film/play scripts) using SRN’s popular online story-sharing tool Write to Recovery. All you need to do is:
- Create a free Write to Recovery account
- Choose the competition portal
- Write your entry
- Tag with either #poetry #shortstory or #script
- Publish (you can also save as a draft and go back to finish your entry later!)
SRN will then email you with the relevant competition rules and entry form. Once you have completed the entry form you have been officially entered into the Creative competition.
Entering this way means your work is also published on the Write to Recovery website which has hundreds of stories and a readership of thousands!
If you would like some support to enter via Write to Recovery email email@example.com
The competition closes on Wednesday 19th July 2017. We look forward to your entries.
Take at look at some of the entries from the 2016 competition