19th October 2010
The Scottish Recovery Network are seeking expressions of interest from independent research consultants to work collaboratively with SRN. The aim is to develop and deliver a new research-based project in Scotland designed to further develop our understanding of personal recovery. It is anticipated the project will run from November 2010 to March 2011.
We require research support from those who can evidence and demonstrate:
- Experience in qualitative research related to mental health recovery.
- An understanding of the role of narrative and lived experience in the promotion and support of recovery.
- An understanding of the context for the promotion and support of recovery in Scotland, and the role of the Scottish Recovery Network.
If you are interested please respond by email to email@example.com by Friday October 29th. Expressions of interest should include:
- Daily rates and any other associated costs (noting any VAT liability).
- Availability in the time period noted above.
- Full CVs for all potential contributors, to include details of relevant experience, publications and references.
Shortlisted consultants will be invited to interview the week beginning 8th of November.