Peer Support Changes Lives: 27 March 2018
13th February 2018
A free one-day event for practitioners to explore peer support – individual and group, volunteer and paid.
LCiL, along with Neighbourhood Networks, the Thinking Differently team from East Ayrshire H&SCP, Scottish Recovery Network and Penumbra are running a one-day event for practitioners to explore and share learning on peer support.
Would you like to:
- Have increased understanding of the value of peer support?
- Share peer support learning and techniques?
- Have increased understanding of how to use peer support?
- Make links with others that may lead to joint work or more in depth sharing of learning?
The day will be interactive with plenty of opportunity to have conversations and network, as well as reflecting and sharing experiences and learning about:
- One-to-one peer support, volunteer and paid
- Peer support groups
- Peer support that runs right through the values, culture, practice and service delivery of an organisation
- Peer support for practitioners
The event takes place on Tuesday the 27th March 2018 from 10am until 4pm at Norton Park Conference Centre, 57 Albion Road, Edinburgh, EH7 5QY. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.