New Certified Community Brokerage Award
13th November 2018
The Community Brokerage Network have developed a customised award for community brokerage which is certified and quality assured by SQA.
The award has been credit rated by SQA at Level 7 on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) with 30 credit points. The course is available to anyone looking to develop their skills. It consists of 5 key units:
- Understanding and describing self-directed support
- Exploring models of brokerage
- Implementing choice and control for people with self-directed support
- Helping people design their support plan
- Community development and brokerage.
The course aims to give you:
- Knowledge of a whole range of topics to better equip you in your role of empowering people to make choices on how they live their lives
- Skills to help you in active listening and developing strong connections with individuals and communities
- Confidence to use your new knowledge and skills in your current role
The award runs over 6 months and costs £2,150; this includes certification and lunch and refreshments on learning days. Community Brokerage Network are registered with SAAS (Student Awards Agency Scotland) and the award is eligible for their part-time grant funding.
For more information about the award contact email@example.com or 07769 698 606.
SRN advertise a range of events and resources developed by external organisations. In doing so we do not necessarily endorse or recommend them and we are in no way responsible for content or quality.