My Wellbeing, My Future competition winners announced
10th September 2015
The ALLIANCE have announced the winners of the Health and Social Care Academy’s creative competition.
The competition, which had 119 entries, asked people from across Scotland to use a creative approach to share their perspectives on the theme My Wellbeing, My Future.
The winners of the six categories were:
- Photo: ‘Therapy’ by Catherine Hughes
- Short Story: ‘A letter to Ed‘ by Megan Fortune
- Poetry: ‘Inner Peace‘ by Glenn Merrilees
- Film: ‘Avadan’ by School Pupils (Stirling)
- Music: ‘Wellbeing’ by COPE Scotland
- Arts and Crafts: ‘Rainbow Motion’ by Disability Resource Centre
Winning entries will receive a prize and have their work featured in Health and Social Care Academy publications and activities. All submitted entries will be shared with the Scottish Government to help shape a refreshed long term vision for health and social care in Scotland.
Congratulations to all involved from everyone at SRN!
SRN advertise a range of events and resources developed by external organisations. In doing so we do not necessarily endorse or recommend them and we are in no way responsible for content or quality.