Mindspace Recovery College courses: September-December 2015
8th September 2015
Perth’s Mindspace Recovery College has launched their Autumn prospectus, which contains information on a range of free courses and opportunities for people with lived experience of mental ill-health, family and carers.
The courses available from September to December 2015 include:
- Exploring Recovery
- Write to Recovery (in partnership with SRN)
- Positive Feelings
- Music and Mood
- Connect training programme
- Professional Development Award SCQF Level 7 Mental Health Peer Support (find out more about SRN’s involvement in the development of this qualification)
- Rights and Recovery (in partnership with SRN)
- Money Managing and Debt Advice
- Caring for Carers Workshops
“What I found very useful was the opportunity to learn from others’ experiences” – Recovery College Student 2015
SRN advertise a range of events and resources developed by external organisations. In doing so we do not necessarily endorse or recommend them and we are in no way responsible for content or quality.