Let’s do Peer2Peer new resources launched!
26th November 2020
Complementing the Peer2Peer training manual, these new resources provide hints, tips, and example approaches for people who want to run their own Peer2Peer course.
Peer2Peer is helping people to develop peer support opportunities in communities across Scotland as well as internationally. However, we know that using resources for the first time can be daunting.
With this in mind, we spoke to several people across the country who shared their experiences of using the Peer2Peer manual to deliver training in their organisations and communities. This companion guide and additional materials are the results of these conversations, along with our own experiences of supporting people to use Peer2Peer in a variety of settings.
Knowledge is power and we hope that this guide will help you to feel more confident about using the Peer2Peer manual to develop peer support in your organisation and/or community.
People can relate to Peer2Peer because it’s all done from the perspective of lived experience. There’s no judgement, we’ve been there. It’s a great leveller. (Dundee Peer Recovery Network)
- Creating a positive learning environment
- Example Peer2Peer course outlines
- Budget planning
- Peer2Peer certificate of achievement
We would love to hear from you if:
- You want to develop a Peer2Peer course for your service or community
- You are interested in developing peer opportunities and peer roles
- You are using a peer approach in your area or organisation and want to shout about it!
- You would like to contribute (written, filmed, audio, animation etc) to our Peer support and me series
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org