Help develop new rights-based National Care Standards
3rd November 2015
The Care Inspectorate and Healthcare Improvement Scotland are developing Scotland’s new National Care Standards and would like to hear your views on their draft overarching principles.
The National Care Standards will apply to all health and social care settings across Scotland with the principles forming the basis for these standards. The eight principles are written from the perspective of people who use health, care and support services and use a human rights based approach:
- I am entitled to be respected
- I am entitled to compassion
- I am entitled to be included
- I am entitled to be treated fairly
- I am entitled to a responsive service
- I am entitled to be safe
- I am entitled to personal wellbeing
SRN advertise a range of events and resources developed by external organisations. In doing so we do not necessarily endorse or recommend them and we are in no way responsible for content or quality.