Have your say on the future delivery of Social Security in Scotland
18th August 2015
The ALLIANCE want to hear your views on the future of social security, specifically welfare benefits, in Scotland.
Your answers to the survey questions below will inform The ALLIANCE response to the Scottish Parliament’s Welfare Reform Committee consultation on the future system for administrating benefit support.
Personal Independence Payments, Disability Living Allowance, Attendance Allowance and Carer’s Allowance:
- Should Scotland replace or improve these benefits?
- What are the main priorities for improving/replacing these benefits to make sure people are treated equally with dignity and respect?
Universal Credit (housing element and administrative arrangements) and Discretionary Housing Payments:
- What are the main priorities for improving these benefits to make sure people are treated equally with dignity and respect?
The Work Programme and Work Choice:
- After these programmes have come to an end, what should be put in place to support people into work?
Delivery of benefits:
- How can the Scottish Government’s departments work better together in promoting positive outcomes for people who access benefits?
Submit your answers by email to email@example.com
SRN advertise a range of events and resources developed by external organisations. In doing so we do not necessarily endorse or recommend them and we are in no way responsible for content or quality.