Free wellbeing workshops at COPE Scotland
19th August 2015
Cope Scotland have announced a programme of free self management workshops for people with experience of a long term condition(s) and those who support them.
Run as part of the Health and Social Care ALLIANCE Self Management Week 2015 the workshops offer hints and tips to help people manage their condition(s). Opportunities include:
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Learn to surf the internet for reputable sites for self management
- CBT and self-talk
- Essential oils which support self management
- Hobbies and company supporting self management
- Chi Gong
- Easy way to 5 a day, juicing and diet
- Impact of music on mood
- Friends and family head massage
- Dreams and hopes
SRN advertise a range of events and resources developed by external organisations. In doing so we do not necessarily endorse or recommend them and we are in no way responsible for content or quality.