Delivering Differently wellbeing and work sessions
5th March 2018
Would you like to help shape mental health and employment services in Fife?
Fife Voluntary Action and the Scottish Recovery Network are delivering a series of workshops throughout March looking into mental health and employability services in Fife as part of a new project called Delivering Differently.
Delivering Differently is working to create a Fife where people with mental health problems can easily access appropriate support as and when they are ready to make the journey (back) into work. These workshops are for:
- People with lived experience of mental health problems who may or may not have accessed services before (you don’t need to have a diagnosis or have accessed a service to attend this workshop) and their carers or support person; and
- Mental health and/or employability staff at all levels including managers, frontline workers, and volunteers.
Workshops will take place:
- Thursday 22 March, 10.15am-1.00pm, The Centre, Leven
- Thursday 22 March, 5.45pm-8.30pm, The Maxwell Centre, Cowdenbeath
- Friday 23 March, 11.45am-2.30pm, West Fife Enterprise, Valleyfield
- Monday 26 March, 1.15pm-4.00pm, Lochgelly Centre, Lochgelly
- Tuesday 27 March, 10.15am-1.00pm, New Volunteer House, Kirkcaldy
- Tuesday 27 March, 5.45pm-8.30pm, Levenmouth Academy, Leven
- Thursday 29 March, 1.15pm-4.00pm, Gillespie Church, Dunfermline
To book your free place at a workshop local to you follow one of the links above. Alternatively call 0800 389 6046 (free from mobile and landlines). Please note that booking is essential as we have a maximum number of 20 places at each workshop.