- Current press release: Minister for Mental Wellbeing launches new toolkit
Christine Muir, Senior Communications Officer: 07568 241 155 | email@example.com
A range of films, animations and audio are available on our YouTube and podcast channels. They share the ideas, knowledge and views of people with lived experience of mental health recovery and people providing support.
For opinion pieces, interviews and case studies please get in touch.
- Call for mental health system powered by lived experience
- Call for bold change in mental health support
- 3rd sector impact highlighted in new peer support research
- More investment needed in mental health peer support
Examples of coverage
- Where there is tea, there is hope! Scotsman
- Minister for Mental Wellbeing launches toolkit. Charity Today
- Toolkit to get people talking about mental health. TFN
- Minister speaks about Recovery Conversation Café toolkit. Heart Scotland News
- Digital peer support helping people stay connected and well. TFN
- Online peer support plugs mental health gap during pandemic. Holyrood
- Mental health organisations call for ‘sweeping changes’ in post Covid-19 era. Scotsman