Communities channel relaunches!
Communities Channel Scotland has relaunched! It provides a key online resource to support all the amazing community work happening across the country.
Are you a community group looking for ideas and support? Want to get involved in the Social Impact Pledge? Take a look at the updated features on the channel which include:
- Guides to key developments and policy affecting community groups. This includes climate change, Covid-19 and what’s currently happening around human rights in Scotland
- Easily searchable collections of resources, including tools, ideas for funding and relevant support organisations, to help you carry out your activities and achieve your aims
- Inspiring examples of community groups in action. Covering everything from emergency responses to Covid-19 to creative ways of engaging with people
- The Social Impact Pledge which asks public bodies to commit to making changes to what they do that have a direct benefit for communities and community groups
- All the latest news from, and relevant to, community groups in Scotland
To mark the relaunch, Minister for Public Finance, Planning and Community Wealth, Tom Arthur MSP, has stated his hope that Communities Channel Scotland and the Social Impact Pledge continue to be key online resources for community groups. View the Minister’s statement here