We are constantly working to make the Scottish Recovery website as accessible as possible. As part of our commitment to Communication For All we will review the website on a regular basis.
If you are experiencing any issues or have any feedback please contact us: 0330 323 9956 | email@example.com
British Sign Language (BSL) users can contact us directly by using contactSCOTLAND-BSL
The following have been put in place to improve accessibility. This website:
- Has been developed to work with modern browsers e.g. Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera as well as their mobile equivalents on various platforms e.g. Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android etc
- Is fully responsive and displays on screens sized from mobile phones upward
- Is compatible with most screen readers and speech recognition software
- Can be fully keyboard navigated
- Allows you to scale fonts via your browser
- Lets users zoom to 300% to enlarge text
- Provides Alternative Text for images
- Uses a colour scheme selected for a high contrast between copy and background
AbilityNet provides guidance on how to:
- Make your mouse easier to use
- Use your keyboard instead of a mouse
- Talk to your device
- Make your device talk to you
- Make text larger
- Change your colours
- Magnify the screen
My Computer My Way allows you to search for ‘how to guides’ to make your device easier to use.
Documents on this website are downloadable as PDFs or Word documents. If you require content from this website in a different format (e.g. Braille, Easy Read, Large Print) or another language please get in touch.
BSL versions of many of our reports and animations are available on our YouTube channel. We are in the process of subtitling our film content. Where we have not created subtitles YouTube can auto generate captions for the film by clicking the CC icon on the menu bar below the film.
Transcripts are provided for podcasts and sit on our podcast channel alongside the episodes.
We can provide BSL interpretation and Electronic Notetakers for online and face-to-face events. We can also add live captioning to our online events. If you have any accessibility or communication needs that would help you take part please let us know.
Participant information for online events is available in BSL on our YouTube channel